Progressive Keyboard for Little Kids - Book 1 contains all you need to know to start teaching kids to play keyboard - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson children's keyboard tutorial. Suitable for children aged 4 to 8 years and all types of keyboards and pianos. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the keyboard is required to teach a child to learn to play keyboard from this book.
Teach your child:
- How to play keyboard chords for kids and keyboard rhythms
- How to play keyboard notes for kids
- All the fundamental techniques of keyboard playing including correct posture, hand position and fingering technique for playing 5 notes with the left hand and 5 notes with the right hand
- Basic keyboard theory for kids including how to read music on treble and bass clef
- Keyboard tips for kids that every child should know when learning keyboard
- Shortcuts for how to learn keyboard fast by getting the most from keyboard practice sessions
Contains everything you need to know about how to teach a child to play keyboard today.
- Progressive step-by-step easy keyboard lessons written by a professional children's keyboard teacher
- Beautifully illustrated in full color throughout
- Easy-to-read keyboard music for kids, with lyrics included
- Keyboard note chart for all notes used within this book
- 33 great sounding keyboard exercises containing popular easy keyboard songs for kids
Kids keyboard lessons have never been this easy for parents and teachers who want to teach children to learn how to play the keyboard, fast.
- Full Color Throughout
- 40 Pages
- 1 CD
- 1 DVD
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Own Reviews
Please login to write review.