Teach yourself how to play Ukulele with easy-to-follow lessons, carefully designed for the beginner Ukulele player.
Includes 2 DVD's, 1 CD + 1 DVD ROM
Teach yourself everything you need to know to play songs on the Ukulele. Covers essential left and right hand techniques along with chords, rhythms and strumming patterns used by the world's best Ukulele players. Includes quarter, eighth, triplet and swing rhythms and songs in a variety of styles including Hawaiian, World Music, Pop, Rock, Blues and Swing. All examples are fun to play and sound great. You do not need to read music to use this book.
· Important Ukulele chords and rhythms, used by the world’s best Ukulele players
· Techniques for playing classic Rock, Pop, Blues, Folk and Classical songs and turnaround progressions
· How to read all rhythm Ukulele sheet music and chord symbols to accompany yourself or play in a band
· Tips and tricks that every Ukulele player should know
· Shortcuts to get the most from practice sessions and learn faster
With this Book, you will learn everything a beginner needs to know about the Ukulele.
· 20 easy Ukulele lessons, just like having a personal teacher
· 100+ examples, all important rhythms and 80+ Ukulele chords
· Classic Rock, Blues, Pop, Folk and Classical songs
· Easy-to-read ukelele music and chord diagrams for Book
· Suitable for all types of Ukulele
Ukulele lessons have never been this easy for anyone who wants to learn to play Ukulele, fast.
There are no reviews for this product.
Please login to write review.
Copyright © 2019 BC Wholesalers