The D5 professional dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Its frequency-independent supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback. The D5 stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix. The dual shock mount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use.
- Patented Laminated Varimotion Diaphragm - For crisp sound that cuts through every mix.
- High Feedback Suppression with Supercardioid Polar Pattern - For trouble free use with on stage monitoring.
- Dual Shock Mount of Microphone Capsule - Eliminates any kind of handling noise.
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 70 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 600Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Audio Output: Balanced XLR
- Length: 185mm
- Diameter: 51mm
- Net Weight: 320g
- Metal Body in Dark Stage Blue Finish
- Live Vocals
- Live Instruments
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Own Reviews
Please login to write review.