This reissue of the classic model first produced by Hohner in 1913 is the smallest 10-hole Richter harmonica in the world. The cover plates are slotted into conically cut grooves on the edges of the reed plates and remain in place through their own tension – a unique design feature. Despite its size, the Puck packs some punch with a great sound and same scale as any normal ten-hole diatonic harmonica in C, and at a terrific price.
• Smallest ten-hole diatonic harmonica available on the market; in key of C-major
• Black plastic comb
• 0.9 mm brass screw-on reed plates
• 20 brass reeds; blow and draw notes (C4 to C7) three octave range
• Sliding stainless steel cover plates without screws
• Length 6.5cm
• Comes in classic black and gold cardboard box
• Available as a Counter top display box of 24 pieces for retailers
Made in Germany.
There are no reviews for this product.
Please login to write review.